Monday, January 25, 2010

On the mend



Just wanted to thank everyone for their concern about my illness. Thankfully, it was short-lived. I'm feeling mostly human and back on track at Sundance. Just finished lunch with my old friend and editor, Affonso Goncalves, who has two films in dramatic competition in the festival (Winter's Bone and Night Catches Us).

The photos show proof of my recovery.

After a slow morning and some chicken soup, I'm now off to see my first film. Tom is somewhere about Park City, soaking in the films. We meet later for a foreign film at the classic Egyptian on Main Street.

Doug Sadler

2 comments:

Samantha McCall said...

Glad you're feeling better Doug. It's all that Eastern Shore light beaming your way!

Unknown said...

This is a very enjoyable vicarious experience. Waste Land sounds fascinating.Glad you are coming around Doug and glad I didn't get the 24 hour bug from you Saturday. Ken Sadler